A good skincare routine is important for maintaining a healthy skin. Nobody wants a dull, and less radiant skin that would make them look older than they actually are. Following a quality skincare routine religiously would not only help you to prevent yourself from getting wrinkles, but it would also keep you away from skin diseases by replacing your dead soon cells with newer, and more youthful cells. A good skincare routine will make your skin fresher, healthier, and more glowly.
There are several methods through which one can take care of their skin. Generally people follow a pattern of:
Even though this method works just fine, in today’s time when the pollution level rises with every passing day, your skin needs more than ‘just fine.’ That is why, more people are now using facemasks to keep their toned and tightened. They are the best skin care treatment that would help you with any skin care concern that you have. The correct facemask would help you to hydrate your skin, unclog pores, pull out impurities, and remove excess oils from your face. The best thing about using a facemask is that you can experience phenomenal results after one-time use. Yes, your skin will glow instantly if you use a mask for a single time only. This is extremely advantageous when a special occasion is round the corner and you have to get back your glow instantly. When you apply a mask, it helps in stimulating blood circulation. The mask dries on your skin, starts to harden, and finally upon removal, it expands the blood vessels inside your skin. Thus, ensuring an overall glowing skin that radiants like the early morning rays of the Sun.
Facemask for the Wedding Day
Your wedding day will be one of the most precious days of your life and you would obviously want your skin in its best self. For that to happen, you would inevitably require to use an effective facemask that would bring back the natural glow of your skin, make your skin look fresh for long hours, and even help your makeup look flawless and breathtaking. Using a facemask only minutes before doing your makeup for your wedding can help you to make your skin look, and feel better. This way, you would not have to waste long hours in the spa before the wedding and yet have a luxurious spa treatment at your home in less than 40 minutes.
As we already know that with weddings comes a lot of hubbub, everyone gets busy doing different chores, especially the bride, who needs to do all the last-minute checks on her makeup, outfit, preparations, and the list is endless. So there is little or no time for the bride to look after herself. That is why, I suggest an effective D.I.Y facemask that is both quick and easy to make. So, let us take a look at it right away.
D.I.Y Rose Facemask
Roses are the mostly used flower in the world of beauty for ages now. These amazingly fragrant, and beautiful flowers with its delicate petals are filled with antioxidants that helps the skin heal and reduces inflammation. In addition to that, they have excellent antibacterial and antiseptic properties, making them the perfect match for your skin. I have always recommended all of my would-be-wife clients a D.I.Y rose facemask who wants to achieve a glowing skin instantly. Let us look at the process of making the mask.
- 3-4 roses. Use fresh rose flowers that you have picked the same day, and try to look for pesticide-free or organic blooms as it will be applied on your skin directly.
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Step 1: First you have to wash the Roses thoroughly to remove any dirt that might have been on its petals. Then you have to take a small bowl and start plucking the petals, and putting them in the bowl.
Step 2: Put the rose petals in a grinder, and add 1 teaspoon of milk, and honey. Switch on the grinder and grind them well into a smooth and thick paste.
Step 3: Now set side the mixture in a bowl and cleanse your face thoroughly to remove all the impurities and dirt on your face. A mask always works better on a fresh face.
Step 4: Take the mixture and apply a thick coat of it on your face. Leave it on your face for at least 30 minutes.
Step 5: Finally, rinse your face with cold water. Then apply your favorite moisturizer to make your skin look more supple and hydrated.
Benefits of Using D.I.Y Rose Facemask
- Rose is naturally antibacterial that can treat acne-prone skin. So, right before your wedding, you can use this facemask to make your acne less visible and keep them in control throughout the day.
- Being anti-inflammatory in nature, by applying rose facemask on your skin, you can reduce any sudden swollen spots, close ever-lasting pores, or reduce the redness of your skin. This way, your face would look fresher, and have its own natural glow that would further help your wedding makeup look more natural and flawless on your skin.
- Vitamin C is found in abundance in rose. It is a powerful antioxidant that will protect your skin from the heavy wedding makeup and the harsh rays of the sun. This way you would look beautiful even though you have spent hours outside for outdoor wedding shoots or the wedding ceremonies.
- Roses have natural oils, and sugar in it that can moisturize your skin, making it look smooth, supple, and glowly. It is suitable even for people with sensitive skin.
- Milk contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin B12, and more that helps in hydrating and moisturizing the skin. This would make you look more luminous, and keep your skin healthy even after wearing your heavy wedding makeup for long hours.
- Milk contains huge amounts of lactic acid that helps in skin-lightening while removing the dead cells lying on skin. So, in case you got tanned or sunburned right before your wedding, the milk in the facemask would take care of it.
- Honey contains an endless list of nutrients that helps in maintaining skin elasticity, and firmness that helps it to look more youthful.
- Apart from super hydrating the skin, it also helps in boosting collagen production, and helps in healing uneven, rough skin.
So, now that you know the secret behind achieving super hydrated, smooth, fresh, and glowing skin instantly, you can divert all of your attention and time deciding what make-up you want on your Wedding Day. With this effective skincare routine, you can be rest assured that your skin would look nothing less than the first dew in the winter morning, and make your look the most beautiful self of you.